ffffUUUCK BERTHOLDT YOU ARENT DOING IT RIGHT—-
I got some free time tonight when I wasn’t expecting to, so I went ahead and did this!! Hope this is what you wanted!!!
physically impossible scenarios can I get a “HELL YEAH”
OHMY GOD SQUIGGLY THIS IS THE CUTEST BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD OMGK FKLDF JUST WOW OK I LOVE HOW YOU DRAW JOU AND THE YUUGIS AND EVERYTHING. JUST WOWWWW
thank the based anon who requested this because IT MAKES ME THE HAPPY
This never gets old.
Poor Yami does get tossed around quite a bit. I’d be pissed too if I was woken up like that.
HLY MOtHER oF GOD
OKAY WAIT I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NOW AND IT’S LIKE
WHEN YOU RIDIN YOUR BIKE IN POKEMON X/Y WITH THE POKEMON AMIE SCREEN UP AND YOUR POKEMON ROLLS SIDE TO SIDE WHEN YOU GO FAST??? THAT’S IT. THAT’S WHAT YAMI HAS TO DO. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
OH MY GOD YEAH. WAIT SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT YAMI IS ACTUALLY YUGI’S POKEMON???
OMFG YOU GLORIOUS PEOPLE. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!
and for the really talented
so this just happened
TEAM ROCKET LOGS IN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO SKYPE
MEOWTH I CAN’T TYPE
I’m dyingOh my fucking god.
I LOVE TUMBLR
I shouldn’t be laughing, but can you imagine Yami flying around inside the puzzle screaming at Jou to stop xD
DOESN’T HE TURN INTO THE OTHER YUUGI LIKE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS THOUGH
SQUIGGLY YOU MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER
sex party hard!!! XD
pd: i regret nothing!!!
- (A gay couple has just met up in the restaurant and kissed each other upon arrival. Another customer has seen this and is obviously angry.)
- Angry Customer: “Damn f**s.”
- Gay Man: “Excuse me?”
- Angry Customer: “You heard me, you little s***. Let’s not make this into some little pride protest, okay? I have to accept that you’re going to live your lifestyle, and you have to accept that I’ve got freedom of speech.”
- Gay Man: *quietly* “Is it too much to ask for a little human decency?”
- Angry Customer: “Human? Listen up, what you’re doing is not human. I think I have the right to determine what I think is human.”
- (The manager shows up. He’s a quiet Italian man who I assume is conservative due to the Christian imagery and portrait of Reagan he keeps around the restaurant.)
- Angry Customer: *to the owner* “Hey, can you move either them or us to another table?”
- (Instead of responding to the angry customer, the owner instead speaks to his wife.)
- Owner: “I’m sorry ma’am, but we have a strict ‘no pets’ policy in my restaurant.”
- Wife: “Uh, I, uh, what? I don’t have a—”
- Owner: “Well, according to your talking monkey over here, I can determine who’s a human and who’s not. You bring an animal into my restaurant; I gotta assume it’s your pet.”
- (The angry customer storms out. When I left, the owner was giving his description, and copies of security camera footage, to the biggest crowd of police I’ve seen. Apparently it’s a bad idea to not pay your bill at a restaurant that gives free coffee to cops.)
"… Male masturbation was an even more important image in ancient Egypt: when performed by a god it could be considered a creative or magical act: the god Atum was believed to have created the universe by masturbating to ejaculation, and the ebb and flow of the Nile was attributed to the frequency of his ejaculations. Egyptian Pharaohs, in response to this, were at one time required to masturbate ceremonially into the Nile.”
Page 1 of 67